- Corporate name
- Mitsui & Co. Global Logistics, Ltd.
- Date of establishment
- February 12, 1959
- Head office address
- 2-14-1 Higashishimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 81(3)5657-1130 (general inquiries)
- Representative Director / President and Chief Executive Officer Kenji Oya
- 1 billion yen
- approximately 68.8 billion yen (fiscal year ended in March 2023)
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (100%)
- approximately 2,200 (including contract, part-time employees, and temporary worker)
- Total warehouse area
- approximately 870,000 ㎡
- Business locations
- Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Aichi, Osaka, Hyogo, Fukuoka
- Services and products
warehousing services, domestic transport services, customs clearance services, distribution processing and handling services, real estate leasing services, medical logistics services, e-logistics services, iron/steel and international logistics business, ocean transport, etc.
- Licenses, permits, designations
Warehousing services (authorization for issuing warehouse receipts, certified rental storage units)
Class 4 Harbor Transport Business
General Motor Truck Transportation Business
(including consigned freight forwarding business)
Class 1 Consigned Freight Forwarding Business Operator
[sea (coastal and ocean shipping)]
Class 2 Consigned Freight Forwarding Business Operator
[(rail, air, sea (coastal and ocean shipping)]
Customs Broker (Authorized Customs Broker)
- Public credential information
- Representative Director / President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kenji Oya
- Director, Senior Executive Managing Officer
- Michinori Ishihara
- Takashi Okumura, Makoto Kobayashi
- Takaki Terada
- Executive Managing Officers
Yoshiaki Ban,Shiro Izumi
- Managing Officers
Seiichiro Yoshino, Sou Yoshimi, Nobuyasu Tanaka, Tomokazu Nishikawa
- ACCESS MAP
- 2-14-1, Higashishimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Eight minutes on foot from the north exit of Hamamatsucho Station on the JR Yamanote and Tokyo Monorail lines
Nine minutes on foot from the Karasumori exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote and Yurikamome lines
Seven minutes on foot from Exit No. 8 of Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo and Yurikamome lines
Eight minutes on foot from Exit B1 of Daimon Station on the Toei Oedo and Asakusa lines
Mitsui & Co.Mitsui & Co. has developed various multifaceted businesses, including sales of all kinds of products and logistics as a supporting arm, finance, and international projects by utilizing business bases and networks worldwide in the fields of steel products, metal resources, project initiation, machine/transport systems, chemicals, energy, foodstuffs, food business, consumer services, ICT business, and corporate development.
TOSHINSOKO, Ltd.Exploiting the knowledge and experience we have accumulated as a member of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Group, we contribute to society by providing logistics services for food, wine, and precision instruments and medical equipment.
Mitsuibussan Insurance Co., Ltd.As an insurance agency and a 100% owned subsidiary of Mitsui Co., Ltd., MIC handles marine, corporate, and employee insurance for customers including the Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Group. We offer a comprehensive risk management service, including but not limited to insurance, employing our network with various types of businesses.
San net Logistics, Inc.As a group company of Mitsui & Co. Global Logistics, Ltd. (Mitsui & Co., Ltd.) and Sankyu Inc., we offer a high-quality, efficient and low-cost “transport,” “storage,” and “freight forwarding/customs clearance” service for synthetic plastic resin by taking advantage of the features of the Ichihara industrial area.